ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers
ASCE benefits provide you with the knowledge and opportunities needed to jump into the industry, get on the right career path, and have fun doing it.
Find out what benefits you can start using to help gain every advantage. Plus, they’re all free.
- Free online access to Civil Engineering magazine and ASCE News so you'll always be "in the know" with industry news and within the civil engineering community
- Powerful career resources with ASCE’s Career Connections devoted solely to civil engineering internships, jobs, and advice
- Participate in community service programs through your Student Organization
- Eligibility for over $75,000 in annual Society scholarships and fellowships
- Look for the Student eNews every month in your inbox for the newest opportunities and announcements from ASCE
- Professional guidance through ASCE’s Mentoring Program
- Network with like-minded peers and civil engineering professionals through your Student Chapter and the local ASCE Section/Branch or Younger Member Group
- Connect with other students around the country with online student discussion forums
- Discounts on ASCE-sponsored conferences, journals, books, and manualsto increase your knowledge and research
- FE/PE Review Courses to prepare you to ace your exam
- Apply for ASCE Gold Mastercard™ and Visa™ (per terms of financial institutions) with no annual fees
- Manage your ASCE e-mail subscriptions -- ASCE sends out a wealth of information related to upcoming events, new member benefits, and other resources you can use to get ahead. Decide for yourself which ones will benefit you most.
- B. Charles Tiney Memorial ASCE Student Chapter Scholarship
- CI Student Scholarship
- Lawrence W. and Francis W. Cox Scholarship
- Eugene C. Figg, Jr. Civil Engineering Scholarship
- John Lenard Civil Engineering Scholarship
- Robert B. B. and Josephine N. Moorman Scholarship
- Samuel Fletcher Tapman ASCE Student Chapter Scholarship
- Y.C. Yang Civil Engineering Scholarship